Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspiration

“Inspirations never go in for long engagements; 

they demanded immediate marriage to action.”



when you get a creative way to do something, do it!
when you got the idea, do it immediately!
I have experience of it
when I had my math quiz
I check all of my questions before starting to answer
yeah I got the inspiration to do the last question somehow
but then, as always, we must start with the first question, right?
so I do all the questions
from the beginning to the last
and I stopped at the last
I was like
how can I do this?
after the exam I received my paper back
then I remember
there was one time where I got the inspiration to do it :))
I feel dissapointed but i learned the lessons of the day
which is
  when u got the inspiration to do something.
do it immediately
dont wait
because it may fly away easily

No comments:

Post a Comment